I know that when I first became a stay at home mom I really wanted to still be able to contribute to my family financially. But I also cringed at the thought of going back to work and missing out on important milestones after I had my babies. I knew there had to be another way.
I became very passionate about the online business and community I was building. And as I gained experience in the industry and learned more, I quickly found what worked but more importantly… what did NOT work. I started out in a traditional MLM company where I made a little bit of a side income sharing about some products that I was loving. But I wasn’t progressing as quickly as I’d hoped and my team that I was building certainly wasn’t seeing much success at all.
It certainly wasn’t worth all the time I was putting in, all while missing out on important family time. And with a new little one on the way at the time, I knew I’d have even less time to spend on my business. So I knew it was time to change lanes. Because for me, family time is non-negotiable.
I’ve taken what I’ve learned over the years and discovered that if I wanted to truly make a difference, if I wanted to make an extra stream of income and make a genuine impact at the same time, I didn’t have to pigeon hole myself into selling for one particular company. I didn’t have to “brand” myself and market/promote for just one business. That to me, wasn’t feeling genuine at all. Especially if it didn’t align with my values.
So instead… I’m essentially branding MYSELF as a business.
By authentically building up influence on my social media and simply sharing what I love, my mom hacks, tips, tricks and of course a glimpse into my personal life I now have brands reaching out to me on multiple platforms wanting ME to partner with THEM and promote products for their businesses.
With so many businesses closing their brick and mortar stores these days, companies are turning to online shopping and using influencer marketing even more than ever before.
- Did you know that when it comes to millennials, only 1% of them trust ads but 33% of them trust blog reviews on something they intend to purchase.
- Not only do 49% of consumers depend on influencer recommendations but 40% of people who have purchased something online claim they purchased it after seeing an influencer use it on social media such as YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Did you know that Micro-influencers perform the bulk of (at least 90% of it) successful influencer marketing. These are ordinary people like you and me who have built up a solid social media following.
- 91% of millennials trust online reviews as much as friends and family.
- 63% of marketers intend to increase their influencer marketing budget in the next year.
So it’s easy to see why influencer marketing is so hot right now.
Now you might be asking, how do I take advantage and get in on a piece of this pie?? There are so many different options out there but finding companies that you value and that are aligned with your vision and your message are so very important.
For instance, one of the companies I now partner with is a clean living, social retail company that utilizes an affiliate marketing strategy/model unlike anything I have ever seen before. They’re all about plugging people into simple, duplicatable systems to provide more TIME freedom and allow you to literally work from anywhere. If you have a cell phone, then you’re set! It really is that simple. Now I’m not saying it’s not work, but the systems they have in place are there to help you succeed.
Why did I choose this industry and this particular company as my “home”?
- They have a product line that I 100% support and love using and sharing about. There is such a wide variety and there really is something for everyone. But also products that are innovative, patented and in high demand (for instance, the liquid collagen that I can’t get enough of).
- You’re not left recreating the wheel. There are systems in place where you can hop right in and run with your business (not to mention the trickle down trainings from the top leaders in the industry.)
- You don’t ever have to worry about stocking up on product, having an inventory or worry about shipping. It’s all online.
- There simply is no other company who has an affiliate model with commission structure like they do. Where you don’t have to build a team to be successful.
- A 30 year old company that saw the “old ways” just weren’t working anymore so they turned the industry upside down and came up with something that is innovative and ahead of the times.
If you’re interested in learning more, I’d love to chat with you and see if we’re a good fit for a partnership. I am super passionate about being able to mentor and share this opportunity with other mamas who:
- Are motivated and willing to learn and realize that to grow a network and gain influence it will take time and consistency
- Have a positive mindset
- Uses social media (Facebook and/or Instagram) regularly
- Are ready to have fun!! I have met the most amazing women on this journey who have become like family and I’d love to be able to share that with those who might need that kind of tribe too!
Does this sound like something that might interest you? Simply message me here, I’d love to share more! And if you’d like to know a little bit more of my background on how I got here check out my journey here!
What is it like working with Lindsay?
I have been having an absolute blast authentically sharing the products I love with my audience/tribe. My community means so much to me and I value their opinions and love being able to bring them all the things that I’m passionate about and that have made this busy mama’s life just that much easier. So if you’re a brand and you’re looking to partner with me I’m happy to chat! Let’s see if we’re a good fit! You can contact me here.