Today is like Christmas for me!! Speaking of Christmas, who else is getting a jump start on their Christmas shopping today? I already have my eye on a few things for the kiddos. Don’t worry I’m going to break it all down for you today to make your shopping go as smoothly as possible. I’m just so excited Amazon Prime Day is finally here and can’t wait to share with you all the things!
What is Prime Day and What Does a Prime Membership Include?
Prime Day is Amazon’s HUGE annual sales event where they offer steep discounts on everything from Vitamix’s, to TVs to Echo Dots.
Amazon Prime Benefits you might not already know about:
- Did you know Prime members get 10 percent off on select Whole Foods purchases (and deliveries are at your door within 2 hours!!).
- Prime Early Access – Get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.com
- If you’re a college student with a valid .edu email, you can get a free six-month trial of Amazon Prime Student, which also gets you special student-specific deals and coupons.
- Prime Video – Unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes
- Prime Music – Unlimited, ad-free access to hundreds of Prime Playlists and more than a million songs for members
- Prime Photos – Secure unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive.
- and so much more….
Ok let’s get to shopping.
First, let’s make sure you’re set up with a Prime Membership Account.
If you don’t already have one you can apply for a 30-day FREE trial HERE.
A Membership subscription (after your trial expires) is only $12.99/mo.
Some Deals That are Already Available:
- Echo Show 5 — Smart display with Alexa $34.99 (reg.$89.99)
- Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case $114.99 (reg $159)
- Smart Home Wifi Outlets $8.99 ($14.99)
- Electric High Pressure Washer $149.00 (reg. $199)
- Oral B Rechargeable Electric toothbrush $99.99 (reg. $199.99) (HALF OFF)
Looking for Gift Guide Ideas?
If you’re looking to do some early shopping and want to find a special gift for that special person in your life – a mom, friend, spouse, or even yourself (that’s ok too) go ahead and check out these gift guides I’ve put together:
If you’re not already following me over on Instagram go ahead and give me a follow because that’s where I’ll be sharing (over in stories) all my last minute deals as I see them come in!!
Happy Shopping friends!! What deals are you most excited about snagging today and tomorrow? Let me know in the comments.